Knoxville Auto Accidents Involving Pedestrians are Serious Only A Skilled Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help.
Pedestrians always have the right of way and if you have been injured in a pedestrian accident due to no fault of your own contact a skilled Knoxville personal injury lawyer at our firm we can help you get the correct compensation you deserve
Every year many are injured due to rash driving. The attorneys at our personal injury law firm not only help you fight and win your case but we try to get the guilty under the microscope in a hope that we can reduce such cases and help the society on the whole.
Below are some the most common type of pedestrian personal injuries:
- Accident occurring at Pedestrian intersections
- School zone accidents
- Running, jogger accidents
- Hit and run
- Parking lot accidents
- Automobile, Car accidents
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents
- Public transportation
- Catastrophic injuries: head injury, brain damage, spinal cord injuries
When a pedestrian is involved in a accident you can count on the insurance company for the at-fault party to immediately contact injured party they will try to obtain a recorded statement from you or get you to sign some documents that may minimize your ability to obtain full and fair compensation for your damages or injuries.
This is generally a trap laid out by the insurance company and at our Knoxville personal injury law firm we are dedicated to stopping this practice. Give us a call immediately when you have been injured in pedestrian accident to minimize your losses and let us help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
How can we Help
At our personal injury law firm we obtain justice and compensation for those injured in Pedestrian Accidents. Our Knoxville personal injury attorneys will look at all the evidence collected by the insurance company and through our own accident investigation to win your case.
We help our clients by:
- Using our decades of experience in field of Pedestrian Accidents we help you evaluate your case
- Thorough investigation and correct analysis of fault
- Create a testimony to clearly outline who was negligent
- We will fight the insurance company for the compensation you deserve
- Present a compelling case and fight for your rights aggressively